All new uniform articles must be purchased at this supplier’s store to keep the uniform consistent.
The uniform requirements are as follows:
- Navy dress pants or dress shorts
- White dress/or golf shirt with school logo, tucked into waist band
- All black or Navy socks with no visible logos
- All black or navy shoes with no visible logos
- School sweater is mandatory (and must be at school every day): choices are pullover, cardigan or sweater vest
- Hair must be natural colour and kept short and neat; above the ears on the side, above the eyes in the front and tapered down to the hairline in the back above the collar
- No extreme styles (styles that make a student stand out from peers)
- No jewelry except for simple watches (not connected to internet)
- Navy or tartan tunic, skirt or skort, not more than 3” above or 1” below the knee
- Navy dress pants with navy or black socks
- White blouse (no frills or ruffles) or golf shirt with school logo, tucked into waist band
- Navy knee high socks or navy tights to be worn with tunic, skort or skirt
- All Black or navy shoes (heels no higher than 1 ½ inches
- School sweater is mandatory (must be at school every day): choices are pullover, cardigan or sweater vest
- Hair accessories to be discreet and in school colours (blue or white) or hair colour
- Hair colour must be natural, neat and tied back away from face, no extreme styles (styles that make a student stand out from peers)
- No jewelry except for small earrings and simple watches (not connected to internet)
- Navy shorts
- New blue gym shirt for school wide events (yellow shirt for gym classes/practices)
- Athletic runners (non-scuff). No slip on runners or skate shoes -MANDATORY for safety reasons – student to sit out until they have proper runners
- Navy school sweat suit
- Optional – White athletic socks (for PE only).
- Non-gym runners may be worn at recess.
Thank you for ensuring that your child has the correct uniform. The school uniform is worn to all school sponsored events including extra-curricular practices, games, meets, walkathon and field trips.
First infraction: Teacher to give student a verbal reminder to be corrected by next day
Second infraction (within a week): Teacher to give student a uniform infraction note to be signed or acknowledged by email from parent to be corrected by next day
Third infraction: Teacher to email/phone home to develop an action plan
Multiple infractions: Teacher to inform administration if infraction becomes chronic (multiple weeks/multiple infractions)
Administration to get involved